Saturday, April 11, 2009

Summer Shred House

So with the 08/09 season coming to a hault at northstar and for most resorts in the Lake Tahoe area, I decided to pack up and head up north to Oregon!
I got a house in Welches Or. Welches is a VERY VERY small town that lies about 25 min south of Mt. Hood Or. For those of you who don't know, Mt. Hood is a glacier and is open YEAR ROUND!
I have visited Mt. Hood twice before, both times I went it snowed. Once in July it snowed 2 inch's. The other trip in August it snowed 4 inch's. I am moving up there May 7th from Tahoe to Welches with some of my very very good friends. Its gonna be a party!!!
I mean cman? What is better than summer snowboarding, good friends, BBQ's, hot tubes, Lake trips, camping and DIRT ASS CHEAP RENT?
NOTHING IS BETTER!!!
Also with Kari being over in Europe for the next 6 months I decided I couldn't wait until September to see her. I booked a cheap ticket to Athens Greece! I am going to meet her there May 21st and go to Ios, the island of parties, apparently. Life is good and I am excited for EVERYTHING i have coming around the corner.
Besides that, if you want to come crash at my place, hit me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment