Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year, New Beginning Rant

So if you don't know I have had a horrible end to this year, and a very rough and weird start to this new year. However I am awakened FINALLY, thanks to close family and friends(REAL FRIENDS), who care very very much about me and know who I am, and what I am capable of.

Yes I have lost many friends because of all this FUCKED up shit, and I have lost much respect, among even more people. All I have to say is... I AM BETTER THAN THAT, AND ALL OF THIS.

There are a select few of you that know this, and a lot of you that don't.

I will make it short and sweet:

The few of you that have helped me in my darkest hour's and have seen me in the worst mental and physical state, I would like to say thank you VERY VERY MUCH! I will forever love and respect you for that.

and for those of you that have written me off, have not given me a chance to explain myself, or have not given me a second chance, or any of you that took sides of this SHITTY situation, well.... YOU CAN FUCK OFF. I am the nicest fucking person in this shit hole tiny dramatic town, too bad you didn't get a chance to realize that, or too bad you'll never get treated the way that every human should be treated by a sweet nice human being.

I am glad to say that this is a new beginning and I am opening my eyes and my heart to whatever comes my way. I am looking forward to this next chapter in my life, because I will no longer be held back by someone who does not respect me the way that I should.

As my rule of life, every time I hit a new chapter and start a new beginning I get a new tattoo. Hopefully next paycheck I will be able to get myself a tat that reminds me of this situation and how I am an EVEN better person because of it.



if YOU! are reading this, you know who you are... THEN FUCK OFF, you lost you're chance at the best thing you will ever have had in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment