Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas FOOL

This past week has been a real rough roller coaster ride. I lost the best friend I could and will ever have had, I flew down to LA for an early Christmas with the family. I ended up losing over $500.00 in a combination of unfortunate events. I then got sick for an entire day and did not get to spend too much time with my friends or family.

I then flew back to Truckee on Christmas Eve and got back really early, then went over to Keith and Fancy's house for my Christmas eve dinner and had the best night I could have ever had! I was am so grateful for my friends and family to be there when I really need them, and I will never stop being thankful to those of you who helped me.

I then worked all day on Christmas day and went over to Keith and Fancy's house once again for Christmas dinner and had another delightful time. Then since they fell asleep by 9 PM, I decided I would swing by Johnny's house for his ugly sweater party, and had yet another great time! Here are some pictures of me being sober and silly.



No comments:

Post a Comment