Friday, July 31, 2009

Heading Home for Winter

On August 3rd I am heading back up North for the winter. I do not plan on spending much time back in LA again ANYTIME soon. Fuck LA. Fuck the people. Fuck Flakiness. Fuck the Traffic. Fuck the selflessness. Fuck the smog. Fuck my unhappiness in being in that horrible place. I mean don't get me wrong. It's great for a week. It's great seeing all of my WONDERFUL friends. It is great seeing my WONDERFUL family. It is AMAZING being an uncle and watching my niece grow every beautiful day. But LA is not for me. So I am off to head back to Truckee to once again barley make ends meet and to be as my Father would say a "Bum". I am very very excited to head back to my favorite place in the states, but however very sad for a few reason. I will miss hanging with my friends, going to Astro bar with them, surfing with them practically every day, I will miss my family, I will miss my three puppies, mainly slinky because he wont leave my side because he is MY dog, and I will miss actually making some sort of income.

I will see all of my so-cal friends around Chirstmas, or maybe Hot Dawg's N Hand Rails if I do not go to Rome in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment