Monday, September 27, 2010

--=123=--//,.<>

I have gone through my share of stuff that has put my life in a strange spiral the last month. Who hasn't? Well the last few events I have gone through have scared me and made me realize a few things. These things being that people.. no matter who they are will find some way to disappoint you, life is full of change, mistakes, and surprises, they are usually for the better, but you have to just go with it, and sure you can be scared of the unknown future, I am I can get scared of it sometimes. However due to a close friend who has made me realize that I am a 22 year old adventurous and fun loving kid, why worry. I got another 20 or more years of growing and learning.

Life is about learning who you are, and who you want to be... and taking the steps to get to the better person.
I do not know what changed that made me forget that... but people are generally assholes, hypocrites, d-bags, fuck ups, failures, and dont give a flying shit about you. Life is about finding the few good people that do care about you and letting them care for you no matter what. And make sure they know it... even if they one day crush you... cuz if you get crushed it only makes you a better person to rise up from the wreckage as a stronger better person.

Live life be Happy... Fuck the assholes they can be unhappy in their own personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment