Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLO-WEENIER!

Last night was pretty damn rad! As I said before, The Private Dancer's, and the Misfritz were playing at Past Times. It was AMAZING!

I got off work and headed home, called Andy and he came over with a bottle of Mount Gay Rum, and a Red Barron Pizza. Ate that and had a few drinks. Then decided to walk downtown.

The show was nuts, wayyyyyy too many people were there, and wayyyyy too much good loud music. Kari told me today that I knocked her over in the pit and didn't even try to help her up. I denied it at first mainly because I didn't remember it was loud and crowded, fuck. Well I logged into facebook today and I found this picture that I was tagged in, and if you look closely enough, you can see Kari in her Yoshi costume just sitting on the ground.




SORRY KARI!!!! <33












No comments:

Post a Comment